22/12/2013

Christmas Songs I

    Again, it's the time for the release of holiday songs for many companies~~ Which is one of the reason I love Christmas.

    Today I will recommend 3 songs I listened most recently!

    - The 1st song would of course be a remake of Justin Biebers "Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas" by Bangtan Boys (BTS)
         《방탄소년단_흔한 아이돌의 크리스마스》
     To continue on their previous concept last year with a song about the life as trainee who got the desire to debut. This time it's a song telling a typical idols Christmas. The reason I love their song is that I can actually feel and understand what they are trying to tell, the lyrics actually got a meaning compared to many other kpop songs that... just melodies without soul. To be honest I was not a fan for hip-hop songs before, but ever since I discovered BTS, I fell for them and their music. Why? Because they got their own style of hip-hop! BTS is a group I treasure, and I think that they are worth much more attention!


    - The 2nd song I recommend is by no other than CUBE! The CUBE artist have gathered together to present this song filled with christmas feel.
          《CUBE_Christmas Song》
      This time CUBE gathered all of their artist to participate in this song. What I love about this song is ofcourse the vocals of the singers~~ But of course this is a really catchy song filled with holiday spirit.


    - The 3rd and last song I'm going to recommend today is by Big Hit Entertainment!
          《BigHit_Perfect Christmas》
      Big Hit appearently just had 5 of their singers to participate in this song, which was a sad thing. I though that it would be a family song, but no no~~ Well I'm still fine with it, since Jungkook, Rap Monster and Jo Kwon have participated in this song~~

   

     Yupp Yupp~~ I think this would be all for today! I will post Christmas Song II someday in the next week~~ Please look forward for it~~
     Untill then...! Bye Bye!!
     MERRY CHRISTMAS!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment